Team 5K in 50 States

Team 5K in 50 States: Hannah and Auntie Jennie

Running Buddies: Auntie Shauna, Owen (brother), Dad (Justin), and Uncle Greg.

Cheerleaders: Mom (Nicole), Grandma, Grandpa, Ava (AKA Suzy-Q, cousin), Baby Kaelyn (cousin), Grammy Farr, and Grandpa Tom.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Example of Hannah's love for running...

Jennie writing...

Today on my and Hannah's run, we ran to Aunt Theresa's house then back to my house for a total of 2.75 miles.  This was one of our tougher runs because it involves hills, hills, and more hills.  Hannah's a tough little runner.  Eventhough she asked if we could walk a little bit when we got to the stop sign, she only took 3 walking steps before she decided she wanted to keep running up the hill.  I think my coaching is rubbing off on Hannah because on the way up our very last LOOOONG hill to my house, Hannah keeps repeating over and over to herself..."I can do it...[breathlessly] I know I can.  Come on [breathing hard]...Almost there.  There's the green dumpster!!  Auntie...am I pushing it up the hill?"  I just love my little runner niece!

No comments:

Post a Comment