Team 5K in 50 States

Team 5K in 50 States: Hannah and Auntie Jennie

Running Buddies: Auntie Shauna, Owen (brother), Dad (Justin), and Uncle Greg.

Cheerleaders: Mom (Nicole), Grandma, Grandpa, Ava (AKA Suzy-Q, cousin), Baby Kaelyn (cousin), Grammy Farr, and Grandpa Tom.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bonny Sosa Race #4

Jennie writing...

Another race at Kincaid Park and our super hilliest race yet!  We were thankful that it was only a 5.5K today.  Hannah and I were both worn out, as were Uncle Greg and Auntie Shauna.  I think we are all coming down with a cold...boo!  It was a chilly day for the race as it was only 30 degrees.  Hannah and I had a great start, but she sure stuck to me like glue.  After the fast runner incident of last week, she grabbed my hand every time a "fast runner" went by.  Hannah was pretty tired today and when I told her we were almost done she didn't believe me!  Rarely do I ever have to encourage Hannah to finish, she must have just been off today.  It wasn't until we could see the end that Hannah perked up and finished strong.  We finished the race in 35:09, not bad for a hilly course and tired runners :)
 Owen, Auntie Shauna, Uncle Greg, Suzy-Q, Auntie Jennie & Hannah taking her post race break in the stroller :)


Owen and Hannah hanging out on the bridge at Kincaid
 Pre-race pics

 Team 5K in 50 States

No comments:

Post a Comment